PC Repair and Diagnostics
Personal computers have increasingly gained importance in the modern business world, bringing incredible new capabilities and efficiency gains.
Unfortunately, like any other piece of equipment, they do require maintainance and occasionally fail or have other issues.
We provide both on-site and remote support to businesses all over the US.
- Microsoft Windows Support and Troubleshooting
- Macintosh / OS X Support and Troubleshooting
- Upgrade and Migration Consulting
- Ethernet and WiFi Network Install and Optimization
- PC Component Upgrades
- Server hardware and operating system migrations, troubleshooting, installation and configurations, including all flavors of Linux & Windows operating system.
- Google Apps for Business set-up, configuration, e-mail and data migration.
- On-premises and cloud data protection and backup solutions.
- Server and Desktop virtualization technologies, cloud computing implementation (VMWare ESXi, VCL, VDI, Microsoft Hyper-V and 2X)
- Seamless server hardware upgrades, retaining original Operating System, settings and applications.
- Remote-control and phone-based IT helpdesk services.
- On-Site computer, laptop, desktop, workstation, server, network and peripheral service, maintenance and repair.
- IT Project and technology change management - from needs assesment through execution, documentation and ROI follow-up.
- Centralized and decentralized internet security management solutions, including virus and spyware prevention, cleanup and removal.
- Preventive Monitoring of your network, server(s) and applications with proactive audio, email, visual and TXT alerts.
- Off-site server replication, disaster recovery and business continuity readiness planning, testing, implementation and monitoring.
- New computer setup, including data and settings migration from existing computers.
- Comprehensive IT inventory including network diagrams, passwords, application settings, hardware and software licensing.
- User privilege and network resource access administration.
- Custom e-mail, collaboration, domain and web hosting services using multiple solutions from Microsoft Exchange, Google Apps, Zimbra and others.
- Third-party and Line-of-Business (LOB) application support, troubleshooting and integration.
- Single point of contact for all IT-related communications and procurement with vendors, service providers and proprietary application support teams.
How to Get Help
If you are still able to reach the internet call our office at 508-998-1509 and we'll be glad to set up a remote session and check out your problem.
If you are not able to reach the internet or have a more serious issue you can either drop off the affected system at our River Rd. location or we can dispatch a technician.